Monday, June 14, 2010

The Condition of My Hair Today

Today I am sporting a short hair style that I really like. I like the fact that if shows off my face, and I like to play around with different types and sizes of earrings. My favorite right now are the really big hoops. Even though the style is short I feel it is versatile, I love playing with it. My hair is relaxed and I like it that way. I'm not a big fan of natural hair for myself, even though I've seen some really beautiful and creative "natural styles" - to each his own.

I have a wonderful hair stylist who knows her stuff and I trust her explicitly. Right now I get a touch up every six weeks, I am trying to stretch that to seven, just because I think it is probably the heathier thing to do. Even though I like the cut I have now, my style will be changing because of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment